In order to apply for the next ERCA course, you must complete the following registration steps:
1. Register on the ERCA website (create a login & become a registered user)
2. Fill in the application form (see the dates during which the application is opened on the right side).
3. Fill in your personal & professional informations in your workspace. Please note that * fields are required.
4. Prepare and upload the following documents in your workspace (tab 'Your documents') in PDF format only(please no .doc or .docx) and if possible in one unique file (that will save us a lot of time!) with the name 'ERCA2019_yourname_appli.pdf' :
_a motivation letter
_a Curriculum Vitae
(Note: to upload a file you must first select it with the 'add files' button and once selected, upload it with the 'upload' button - buttons use the deprecated Flash technology and you may have to allow it in your browser, sorry!)
6. If your institution (your supervisor, etc.) is willing to cover the full cost of ERCA, then send an engagement letter of your institution stating so to erca@univ-grenoble-alpes.
Your application will not be complete (and therefore rejected) unless you complete all the above steps, so make sure you have filled in and uploaded the document, and that your supervisor has sent her/his report.
If you run into trouble with the application process, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for registration questions) or to the webmaster (for technical problems with the website).