In order to apply for the next ERCA course, you must complete the following registration steps:
- Register on the ERCA website (create a login & become a registered user)
- Fill in the application form (see the dates during which the application is opened on the right side).
- Fill in your personal & professional informations in your workspace. Please note that * fields are required.
- Prepare and upload the following documents in your workspace (tab 'Your documents') in PDF format only (please no .doc or .docx) and if possible in one unique file (that will save us a lot of time!) with a name like 'ERCA2017_yourname_appli.pdf' :
(Note: to upload a file you must first select it with the 'add files' button and once selected, upload it with the 'upload' button)
- a motivation letter
- a Curriculum Vitae
- Have a recommendation letter (PDF format) sent by your supervisor or any director of research to email@example.com. For this you may download a supervisor template.
Your application will not be complete (and therefore rejected) unless you complete all the above steps, so make sure you have filled in and uploaded the document, and that your supervisor has sent her/his report.
If you run into trouble with the application process, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for registration questions) or to the webmaster (for technical problems with the website).