ERCA 2019 fees
NB: fees may be slightly diminished if our budget allows it
Fair cost applied to PhD students (registered to a university PhD program: upon official justification): 2900 euros
Fair cost for students registered in Grenoble (without housing): 1900 euros
Full cost applied to researchers or engineers from universities or public research institutes: 3700 euros (*)
Researchers or engineers from private research or industrial organizations: please consult us
Some limited possibilities of funding do exist; see the financial support page. Cost for students is reduced by such funding.
* Scientifique d'une institution française (CNRS, CEA, ...) : adressez-vous à votre Service de Formation Permanente pour financement éventuel.
These fees cover:
- - accommodation (including continental breakfast) in single room downtown Grenoble from the evening of Sunday 6 January 2019 to the morning of Tuesday 29 January 2019.
- - accommodation in single, double or triple room, with or without private bathroom (including continental breakfast) during the stay at "Observatoire de Haute-Provence" from the evening of Tuesday 29 January 2019 to the morning of Saturday 2 February 2019, at the observatory.
- - During the stay in Grenoble: lunches (cafeteria) from Monday to Friday; coffee breaks (i.e., not dinners).
- - During the stay at "Observatoire de Haute-Provence" : lunches and dinners (picnics on the way back to Grenoble).
- - Transportation by special bus from Grenoble to Observatoire de Haute-Provence and return.
These fees do not cover:
- travel expenses to and from Grenoble;
- personal health and civil liability insurance (each participant will be required by ERCA to send a written proof that he/she has full health and civil liability insurance during the four weeks of ERCA);
- during the stay in Grenoble: evening meals (dinners) from Monday to Friday (except dinners during social events organized by ERCA); meals on Saturdays and Sundays
- possible transportation from Observatoire de Haute-Provence to Avignon, Aix-en-Provence or Marseilles railway stations or Marseilles airport (for the participants who might wish to leave the course slightly before the end because of personal reasons)
- personal expenses such as drinks, local transportation, telephone, photocopies, etc.